Partner: How do I receive payments made with SmartumPay?
To receive SmartumPay payments:
1. When a customer has made a payment, they will show the payment receipt on their phone screen.
• Check the receipt and make sure that the paid amount and the name and address of the location are correct.
• In the upper corner of the receipt, you can see the payment date and time.
• The animation on the receipt moves for 30 minutes after the payment is created but the receipt is also valid after that.
2. By tapping the receipt, you can access the review section where the payment can be marked as checked. The status of the receipt and review section changes to "checked". This ensures that only one service is redeemed with the receipt.
3. Enter the amount on the receipt to your register. Any exceeding amount will be charged as usual with another payment method.
If the payment is incorrect, you can cancel it by logging in to the Smartum online service at smartum.fi with your user IDs. Smartum will automatically settle the mobile payments to your account within a few days of the payment.
For information on how to receive remote payments with SmartuPay, please refer to this article.